If you’re looking for ideas for a DIY Kids Unicorn Costume and you’re freaking out because it’s last minute…don’t. Amazon has teamed up with some fabulous DIY bloggers to bring you creative Halloween costumes you can make at home using Amazon Smile boxes.
Yep. You read that right! You can create the cutest Halloween costumes for your kids simply by recycling an Amazon Smile box. Plus, most of the craft supplies you need you probably already have on hand.
You can do this.
DIY Kids Unicorn Costume
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 medium-sized Amazon Smile box
- 1 small container of white craft paint
- 1 small container of gold paint (for the horn)
- 6–8 colors of yarn (to make things easier I used a multi-color yarn and only had to use one skein)
- Hot glue gun
- Black Sharpie marker
- Tacky glue
- Paint brush
- Boxcutter or X-ACTO knife
- Unicorn head template
For detailed instructions (with a video!) and the link for the Unicorn head template, go HERE.
Do you want more DIY Halloween costume ideas? Here are two more using Amazon Smile boxes:
SAVE THIS ON PINTEREST