I know it’s only August. And I know we’re still in summer mode and then Back to School mode, but I am getting a head start on Halloween this year for your sake and mine! If I start now, then I can post all kinds of great Halloween party ideas from the food and costumes to the games and decorations.
So, today we’re kicking things off with Halloween Party Food Ideas – the Kids Edition!
Halloween Party Food Ideas – Kids Edition
1. Mummy Dogs – Crescent Rolls and Hot Dogs. Could an idea get any easier than this!
2. Creepy Crawlers – This Halloween Party has a creepy crawler theme!
3. Candy Jar – This party was for a school, but could work for home as well. There are some fantastic ideas!
4. Owl Oreos – Easy Owl-Ween Treats. These owls made out of Oreos are super cute.
5. Owl Cake Balls – Another cute Halloween party food idea featuring WHO? The owl.
6. Meringue Ghosts – These little ghosts are cute enough to gobble up!
7. Pumpkin Rice Crispy Treats – These are adorable, delicious looking and sound super easy.
8. Pretzel Mummies – These look like fun to make and to eat!
Are you planning on throwing a Halloween Party this year for the kids? If so, I hope we gave you some great Halloween Party Food Ideas you can use!