Whether you’re responsible for your kids’ classroom Halloween party (God bless you if you are) or you’re throwing one for your kids at home, you’re going to need to feed those little goblins.
Halloween treats have come a long way when it comes to creativity. I am always amazed at what people come up with. I tend to lean towards easy, so that’s mainly what this list consists of.
Enjoy browsing through and hopefully getting some great ideas for Halloween treats. If you have some you would like to share, please do so in the comment section below.
25 Halloween Treat Ideas
1. Sweet and Salty | Baby Dickey
2. Halloween Krispy Pops | Hot Mama In the City
3. Halloween Pudding Cups | A Turtle’s Life for Me
4. Candy Corn Themed Chocolate Covered Pretzels | Baked Perfection
5. Halloween Snack Mix | Munchkin Munchies
6. Boo Cookies | Flickr
7. Pumpkin Candy Cookies | Jamie Cooks It Up
8. Marshmallow Witches | Taste of Home
9. Owl Oreos | Southern Living
10. Pretzel Mummies | Living Locurto
11. Mummy Dogs | Our Best Bites
12. I Scream Sandwiches | Martha Stewart
13. Ghastly Meringues | Food Network
14. Hershey Bat Bars | Pinterest
15. Zombie Eyeballs | Eighteen25
16. Pumpkin Pretzels |Pinterest
17. Candy Corn Cereal Snack Mix | Yummy Healthy Easy
18. Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese | Baked Pefection
19. Caramel Apple Bites | Ellie’s Bites Decorated Cookies
20. Smores Graveyard Mix | A Mom’s Take
21. Spider Suckers | Pinterest
22. Halloween Puppy Chow | Your Cup of Cake
23. Caramel Rice Crispy Treats | Ellie’s Bites Decorated Cookies
24. Halloween Food Party Station | One Charming Party
25. Candy Corn Oreo Bark | My Baking Addiction
I hope these gave you some great ideas for Halloween Treats for your Halloween Party. I not only got some great ideas, but now I’m super hungry!